At Woordvorm, we believe that a good layout adds more to a publication than just a pretty sight: if a publication is well structured and orderly arranged, its content shines through more clearly. The message of your article, research proposal or book reaches the reader through letters on a page. Therefore, those letters should have a distinct and defined shape, appear balanced and not too cramped up or spread out, and thus be clearly readable. Your publication is all about the content, so its layout should not distract by sloppiness or complexity but facilitate through ease and clarity. Woordvorm is eager to help you with the layout of your publication. We think along with you about the structure, and using InDesign, we create a document that can directly go to the printing house or be published online.
We offer the following services:
- Desktop publishing [DTP]: layout of books, articles, theses, etc;
- Typesetting of content for printing or online publishing;
- Typesetting of RTL-scripts (Arabic, Urdu, Farsi, Hebrew) in Indesign;
- Professional processing of documents in InDesign;
- Design and layout of posters, banners, logo’s, etc. in Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Design and layout of illustrations in publications, such as maps, tables, graphs, etc.
- Providing all file formats, e.g. Pdf, Indd [InDesign], Word, etc.
Please contact us for more information, we are at your service!